Becoming a Pilot is not just a dream, it’s a passion, a goal that many wants to cherish. It’s a well-laid path that you have to follow with dedication and discipline.
Every aspiring Aviator who ever became successful in achieving a career in Aviation has surely come across lots of doubts, questions and confusions while choosing the right institute for CPL training. Today we are busting all those fears and doubts that you have in your mind. Let’s go through the questions one on one to make it easy for you to take the decision of choosing the right pilot training academy in India.
ASK THESE QUESTIONS TO YOUR SELF BEFORE CHOOSING A FLYING SCHOOL :
- Is the Institute where I am taking admission is accredited or not: Make sure that the Institute you are choosing for you is approved by DGCA(Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India)to provide CPL training and PPL Training related to Aviation. Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd. (ACAPL) is not only DGCA approved but also an ISO 9001:2008 certified Pilot Training Institute.
- Does it offer enough Practical Training: Next thing that you need to check is whether the aviation academy has enough resources in terms of aircrafts, labs and experienced faculty to impart hands on practical training. Flying school you pick should have experienced pilot instructors and training faculty with the sole aim to provide simultaneous theoretical and practical training to help you learn, visualize and understand the things better.
You should have the fatality to learn under an Interactive Learning Environment which encompasses Computer-Based Training(CBT), Flight Simulators, Demo Flight of Aircraft, Working models, etc. along with subject related Audio, graphics, Expert Advices, Q&A sessions, etc.
- Does the Pilot Training Institute has enough Aircrafts and other resources to fulfill Flying Hours:Check for the fleet of aircrafts, watch hours, etc. to make sure that you complete your mandatory Flying hours (200 hours for CPL training & 40 hours for PPL training) on time.
- Does the Flying School follow all the safety rules and regulations? : One of the major concerns for students (especially pursuing CPL and PPL training) and their parents is Flight Safety. So make sure to ask about the safety measures undertaken. Enquire about the things related to safety.
Safety has been an integral part of our culture at Carver Aviation. Flying school must have Safety Pilots and officers specially dedicated to take care of Flight Safety.
5. Past Placements: Again a major factor that you must consider is the Past Placements. Make sure to know about the past placements of the pilot training institute and the companies which conduct hiring drives.